Saturday, November 19, 2011

Starting now

I'm so excited to be part of this blogger family! I've been wanting to blog for a while, but I've been busy. So busy, in fact, that all writing has stopped. No journal entries or letters have been written in so long, so I'm starting new and I'm starting here. Today I want to: 
  • Be at home 
  • Be with Emily 
  • Make an apple pie 
  • Sleep 
  • Knit 
  • Take a bubble bath 
  • Make some money 
  • Figure out what the hell an integral is 
  • Workout 
  • Do anything
but starting something feels good too.

Love Maggie

3 comments:

  1. I strangely feel obligated to explain what an integral is, but I have a feeling I wouldn't do a very good job. Instead I'll promote Khan Academy. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a collection of videos made by a brilliant teacher Sal Khan. He tends to make things 10x easier.

    Welcome to Blogger!

    The blogger family must stick together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate hate hate it when I get so busy that I don't get to write a blog or in my journal and then all of the sudden it's been a month. Most annoying thing ever. BUT HOORAY YOU HAVE A BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! *throws confetti* I'm glad you've finally found the time to create a blog.

    I never can seem to make time to either regularly either, so I've just found it easier to post when I can. That way it doesn't turn into a chore, which would probably make me stop blogging all together.

    It feels good to start something, definitely. I like your list. I took up knitting last year. Safe to say, I didn't stick with it for very long. I need to find time to work out, too. Haha, especially with the holidays rolling around, I'll probably end up putting on a pound, or three.

    ReplyDelete